Next to be reviewed:

What I want in my mailbox... (6)

What I want in my mailbox is my version of Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.

This week I want I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore* in my mailbox. I actually want a lot more in my mailbox, but alas, I have chosen just one.


Synopsis:

Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books—but we are real. 



Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing. 



But they know. 



They caught Number One in Malaysia. 

Number Two in England. 

And Number Three in Kenya. 

They killed them all. 



I am Number Four. 



I am next.


Why I want to read the book:

It sounds friggin' awesome. Like, seriously, how can you not want to read this?! Very, very excited for this one. I Am Number Four will be released on August 3, 2010.


Why I want to watch the movie:

Hi, I'm Cara and I'm an Alex Pettyfer fangirl. I literally fancast him for almost every blond male character in almost every book I read. (Especially Jace from TMI.) Even if he wasn't playing the lead in this I would still want to see it, but the fact that he is makes me need to see it. The movie adaption of I Am Number Four is coming out in February 2011.


Now, some Alex Pettyfer eye candy:



*le sigh* He's gorgeous even with the scruff that makes him look way older than he actually is. (He's only 20! Not, that I knew that off the top of my head or anything. *she said unconvincingly*)





*I'm guessing this is a pen name, but if it's not I envy him much. EDIT: The always lovely Nomes has informed me that Pittacus Lore is the alien who's written the book. Not quite sure how I feel about this...


"Fear of Flying"-A Rocket to the Moon,

Photobucket