Next to be reviewed:

Guess what tomorrow is! Come on...guess.

Are you thinking of your guess? Are you?


Okay...

I'll tell you...



Tomorrow is....





BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA!


Yay! *throws confetti whilst jumping up and down*

Book Extravaganza is the three day window in which bloggers can post their contests over here so tons of book lovers can see tons of contests in one place! Brilliant, right? The awesomeness is brought to you by Kate @ The Neverending Shelf and Kristen @ Bookworming in the 21st Century! I'll be posting my Infinite Days related contest at 12:01 AM-the official start time-so make sure you stop by!

In non-Book Extravaganza related news, I'll also be posting my review of Infinite Days and an interview with the lovely Rebecca Maizel! I don't think I've ever used so many exclamation points in my life, but I'm excited!!




"Unaware"-My Favorite Highway,

Photobucket