Next to be reviewed:

Hey it's Quote Day!


I love quoting lines from books. Ask anyone I know.* (*gasp* Yes, I do know some living breathing individuals.) Someone will say something and I'll giggle to myself and mutter a line from a book under my breath and then the crickets start chirping and I walk away. Anyway, today I've decided to share some of my favorite lines:


The Demon's Covenant:

"Hey Jamie," said Seb. "Want a lift?"
 "Hey Seb," Jamie responded without missing a beat. "Drop dead."
-I love Jamie so much. Definitely the best character in the series.

There's also another quote in which Jamie is trying to make Seb uncomfortable and says something like, "I want to work out to make myself more attractive. To men." I don't remember it word-for-word (obviously), but still wanted to give you the gist of it because it is hilarious and made me want to pull Jamie out of the book and hug him for days.

"Not really a party until someone brings the surprise zombies."-Indeed it is not.

The Mortal Instruments:

"Jesus!"
 "I doubt he'd fit."
-It's so wrong but it's also so friggin' right. I love this. I love this so hard. (By the way, this is Jace and Clary. Also, this doesn't make any sense whatsoever out of context. Sorry.)

"Have you tried talking to her?"
 "No, we've been punching her in the face repeatedly. What, you don't think that will work?"
-Jace without sarcasm is like a Jersey Shore cast member without hair product. Never. gonna. happen.

Gone:

"Welcome to Perdido beach, where our motto is, 'Radiation, what radiation?'"
-I really don't know why I like this, I just do.

It was actually kind of fun digging through my books to find some good quotes. I think I'll do this again sometime. In other news, tomorrow is Hi5 day and the topic is:

Crossover Couples (YAY!) Take some of your favorite couples and hook them up with characters from different books. I already have some of mine ready!




*That is anyone that I speak to and who occasionally replies. Not like, 'Oh, J-Lo, yeah I know her.' That would just be an awkward conversation for all. Plus, if you met J-Lo I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to discuss me and my quoting ways. Alright, I'm ending this post now...










"Passion for Publication"-Anarbor,

Photobucket