Next to be reviewed:

Book Blogger Hop! (3)

*Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books!

Hi hoppers! I'm Cara--thanks for stopping by the blog!!

This week's question is:

Q: What book(s), this instant, are you dying to get your hands on?

A: Alright, I'm narrowing it down to five and let me tell you, it's hard!


  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan--Every review I've read of this has been fantastic! Plus, dragons. How can someone not want to read about dragons?!
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins--Guh, I want. I WANT SO BAD. Catching Fire ended with the biggest cliffhanger known to man. Seriously. Plus, I need a new dose of Gale. (;

Some shameless self promotion: Tomorrow is an Infinite Day at my blog! I'll be posting my review of Infinite Days, an interview with Rebecca Maizel, & I'm holding an Infinite Days related contest! I'd love if you stopped back. :D



"Change Your Mind"-Courage Call,

Photobucket