Next to be reviewed:

Hey, Review Slump. Not so nice to meet you.

I have a problem.

I have no idea what to say about a book in my review.

This has been happening often lately.




I don't know what to say, and rather than not give these books the review they deserve I call on you, lovely followers.

Please link to your review (or someone else's, I could care less) of any of these and I'll edit this post as and if they come in.

I think my review slump is over, as I have a review for Clockwork Angel raring to go.

This makes me very happy.

To you and these lovely books: Sorry for being lame.

To make up for it I'm including your daily dose of eye candy:



Just one question: Has this ever happened to anyone? Have you ever lost your review mojo?

Thanks to Alyssa @ Teens Read and Write I can give you a review of Shadow Hills! I agree completely with every point she brought up. Definitely gets the Cara Seal of Awesome. (:



"Dashboard"-Modest Mouse,


Photobucket