Next to be reviewed:

Book Blogger Hop! (5)

*Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books!

Hi hoppers! I'm Cara--thanks for stopping by the blog!!

This week's question is:

Q: Who is your favorite new-to-you author this year?

A: This is by far the hardest question so far because I've been introduced to so many amazing authors this year. And since I can't ever give a simple answer here's my list for your viewing pleasure:

  • Patrick Ness- I've only read the first book in his Chaos Walking series (The Knife of Never Letting Go), but it was complete brilliance and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
  • Michael Grant- Same thing. I've only read Gone, but it is made of awesomesauce mixed with win and I really need to read the other books soon!
  • Sarah Rees Brennan- The Demon's Lexicon series is completely fantastic. Fantastic. If you haven't read it...go now. Grab a copy of both novels. Thank me when done. :)
  • Jandy Nelson- The Sky is Everywhere. A book of sheer genius. Love it, love it so hard.
I have many, many more authors I wish I could gush about, but I'll leave you in peace to enjoy other (I'm sure much more entertaining) blogs.

My shameless self-promotion for the week:




Have a great weekend, everyone!




"Let The Games Begin"-Anarbor,

Photobucket