Next to be reviewed:

Book Blogger Hop! (2)

*Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books!

Hi hoppers! I'm Cara--thanks for stopping by!!

This week's question is:

Q: Favorite authors?

A: Man, it's sad how hard I had to think on this one. Sometimes I can rattle off this stuff like there's no tomorrow. Then sometimes, AKA now, I can't think of anything. Yeah well, here's my tentative list as of right this second.


  • John Green {Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines*, Paper Towns}--This man is far too awesome for words. Every single one of his books is hilarious, heart-wrenching, and thoughtful. He's just...such a genius. Seriously, if you haven't read anything by him you must do it, my friends!
  • Cassandra Clare {The Mortal Instruments Series, The Infernal Devices Series, Geektastic}--I don't know if I've quite established this yet, but I am a Cassandra Clare fangirl. Completely. She rocks my literary world. Anyone who's read TMI knows the level of her awesome which is, in fact, very high.
  • Libba Bray {Gemma Doyle books, Going Bovine}--Going Bovine made me think like no other book had before. The Gemma Doyle books are also epic. Plus, Libba's one of the funniest authors I've ever met. She's just made of win.
  • Jandy Nelson {The Sky is Everywhere}--Her debut is beautiful, hilarious, and reeks of the truth. She can pull you into a story like no other and creates characters that dance along the page. I cannot wait to read more from her.
  • Sarah Rees Brennan {The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy}--She writes about a completely kick ass demon, need I say more? Seriously, she makes the supernatural feel real. It doesn't hurt that she writes said demon into some hot scenes.
Some others I love:
  • Suzanne Collins {The Hunger Games series}
  • J.K. Rowling {If you don't know...you need to climb out from under the rock that is doubling as your house.}
  • Patrick Carman {Thirteen Days to Midnight is a complete act of genius!}
  • Rick Riordan {Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, The Lost Hero}
  • James Patterson {First three Max Ride books, after that it went downhill.}
  • Kimberly Derting {The Body Finder}
  • Michael Grant {Gone series--he scares me slightly, but it works.}
That was a few more than I'd expected, but yeah well. I hope you enjoy my blog!




*Katherines is so underrated. I encourage reading all John Green. (:


"Oceans"-The Format,
Photobucket