Next to be reviewed:

Hey, wanna be friends?

Recently I've seen a lot of people around the blogosphere talking about affiliates. My understanding of the term is: "a few bloggers who are buddies! Affiliates help each other out with posts and general blogging things (like tips and tricks). They also host contests, challenges, and other fun stuff together."

This affiliate thing is sounding pretty good to me!

This post is an open call! If you would like to be bloggin' buddies please send me an email at chasingwordsreviews@gmail.com with the subject of 'Affiliates'. Some things to consider:

  • I'm looking for two or three people who are dedicated to blogging & want to find some people to help and be helped by.
  • I'm trying to find bloggers with similar interests, AKA I like YA books, so it would be great if you like YA books.
  • I love meeting new people, so even if we may not have talked much yet, don't hesitate to send me an email.
  • To learn a little more about you & your blog, I'd appreciate if you'd answer these questions: Give a quick blurb for your blog. Who are your favorite authors? What are some of your favorite books? What do you like to do when you're not blogging/reading?

I really hope you consider becoming my affiliate!



*I know, random finger/drawing picture is random.

"Just the Girl"-The Click Five,

Photobucket