Next to be reviewed:

What I want in my mailbox... (4)

What I want in my mailbox is my version of Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.


This week I want Paranormalcy by Kiersten White in my mailbox!
August 31st is the release date. This is also known as the day that everything comes out and I will inevitably go broke.

Synopsis:
Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal. 
Normal is so overrated.


Eeep! I have much book envy for anyone who's gotten to read this. Question for those lucky people: How was it?! Did it live up to  the hype in your opinion? Let me know!





"Fell In Love Without You"-Motion City Soundtrack,
Photobucket