Next to be reviewed:

Teaser Tuesday {9}

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over @ Should be Reading. Check out her blog to get the rules! There's no way I can just share two lines, so most of these will probably more like paragraphs.
****************************************************


This week's teaser is from Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft!

"During the night, I have jumped off the precipice, spread my wings, and swooped. I have smashed rules--of spelling, punctuation, and syntax. Gleefully. I have flown fast and far."
-pg. 182

I don't think any teaser can adequately show how truly fantastic Adios, Nirvana is. It's definitely not a book for everyone, but it's special. A very John Green-esque, find yourself type novel that left me wishing it didn't end. One of my favorite books of the year/ever.

***************************************

Recently on the blog:

>I reviewed The Iron Queen, posted some mini reviews, and tried to find out what draws different readers to books. Also, I have a contest ending today and some books to swap. Thanks for stopping by!

"Red House"-Jimi Hendrix,