Next to be reviewed:

Teaser Tuesday {11}

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over @ Should be Reading. Check out her blog to get the rules! There's no way I can just share two lines, so most of these will probably more like paragraphs.
****************************************************


This week's teaser is from My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent!

"'Do you have some kind of disorder? Some synapse misfiring up there-' he gestured vaguely toward Nash's head '-that makes you incapable of keeping your mouth shut? Or are you just a garden-variety fool?'"
-pg. 146

I'm re-reading the first book before I finish the rest of the series. This line is from one of my favorite scenes in My Soul to Take because we get to meet one of my favorite characters! :)

***************************************

Recently on the blog:

>I reviewed Cryer's Cross and Incarceron, posted a list of my top ten favorite male YA protagonists, and talked about why I cannot stand books about teen pregnancy. Also, I have some books to swap and a new poll in my sidebar. Thanks for stopping by!

"Sweetness"-Jimmy Eat World,