Next to be reviewed:

Book Blogger Hop {6}!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy For Books! Check out her blog for the complete rules and details about this week's hop.





Hello hoppers, I'm Cara. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Q. What's the one genre that you wish you could get into, but just can't?

A. This one's pretty hard for me to answer, because I generally like a good amount of books from most genres. There are types of books I can't get into inside certain genres. I guess that can count?

I hate books about teen pregnancy. I refuse to read them. Sounds harsh right? I don't know why, but I just don't have any interest in that topic. It probably stems from the fact that I never want to think of having my own child at any age, so reading about people my age having babies is WOAH, NO, LET'S NOT DO THAT. I turn into the health teacher from Mean Girls when I read about teens making babies.


I don't want to act like a crazy health teacher, ergo I avoid teen pregnancy contemporaries like the plague.

Have you participated in the hop this week? Leave your link and I'll be sure to stop by your blog!
Happy Friday!

"Cups"-Lulu and the Lampshades,