Next to be reviewed:

Hey, guess what? I have a WINNER.

First of all, I'd like to say some of the obligatory stuff-no-one-wants-to-read like "Thanks for entering!" and "I really wish I could give you all a July release except then I would be broke. Actually, I kind of am already close to broke."

So, thanks for entering and I really wish I could give you all a July release except then I would be broke. Actually, I kind of am already close to broke.

There, now that that's out of the way, let's get to the good part shall we?

.......


.......


.......

.......

.............

Congrats to Kris!


I'm emailing you now! 48 hours to respond or a new winner is picked. Now, let's  celebrate:



P.S. I know you all skipped to the winner like:


{Also, I never get to use that .gif. So there, USED.}

Happy Wednesday!

"Shine On"-The Kooks,
Photobucket