Next to be reviewed:

Imm {Week 8}

In My Mailbox is a meme started by Kristi @ The Story Siren, inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie. >From The Story Siren: The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox and books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.



Fun fact about this vlog: the first time I did it something popped up on my laptop screen and made a noise, ruining my video. This made me annoyed, obviously. I was in the middle of saying one of the titles so it ended up being "The Absolutely True Diary of...shit!" Lol.

P.S. Have you noticed my newest link in the sidebar? Click on "To Swap" to see the books I'm trying to swap for new ones. Also, don't forget to vote in the poll in the sidebar of my blog!
Happy Saturday!

"Just Like Honey"-Jesus & Mary Chain,