Next to be reviewed:

Mini Reviews! {the necromancing, room swapping, secret society edition}

Sometimes I get backed up with books I need to review. This means that some books I want to review fall to the wayside. Mini reviews usually consist of two to four books I don't remember enough details from for full reviews. Basically, they help me recommend books I've read but haven't had time to review!
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride:
Oh, how I absolutely adore this book. I really really really wish I'd had enough time to give this a full review, because I cannot adequately describe how hysterical and epic and gut-wrenching this novel is in a mini review. Probably couldn't do it in a full review either. And did I mention the title? God, I love this title so hard. For some reason Necromancer never seemed to get the hype I thought it would, and deserved. It's a mystery to me how a book so awkward, real, and charming cannot be everywhere. But guess what? You can do that! Go pick up a copy of Hold Me Closer, Necromancer or check it out from your local library and then come tell me how awesome it is! I'll wait...

....

......
..........

I'd recommend it for> Older teens/mature YA readers. Some scandalous bits. You know how I love the scandals.

*************

In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg:
In Your Room is what I like to call a donut read. Because while carrots and salad and tofu are all fine and dandy, sometimes you just need a really good Boston Creme. If you didn't understand that convoluted metaphor, carrots and healthy stuffs = heavy, tears-flowing-freely books and donut reads = sweet, light novels. In Your Room is the book I turn to when I've read eighty dystopians in a row and witnessed 8,000 fictional deaths. Something to remind me that there are still pure, innocent things left in the world. Like unicorns. And Boston Cremes.

I'd recommend it for> Younger teens/anyone looking for a light, fun read.

**************

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart:
In a word this book is badass. Completely. I loved every single minute of Frankie's journey through growing up and growing out of her father's "bunny rabbit." She's a strong-willed, somewhat misled heroine and one of my favorite contemporary protags. The Disreputable History is one of those books I honestly didn't think I would enjoy only to end up absolutely worshipping it. The best kind of novel, a surprise favorite.

I'd recommend it for> Anyone who enjoys reading about a little mischief, and the mayhem it causes.

I hope these mini reviews gave you some new titles to add to the TBR list! Have you given a full review to any of these books? Link up in the comments! I'd love to read it. Also, don't forget about my contest and this week's poll at the bottom of my blog!

Happy Sunday!

"Coast of Maine"-Ivory,