Next to be reviewed:

Once Upon a Readathon hath begun!


It's here! The annual readathon hosted by Pure Imagination, Reading Angel, and Candace's Book Blog is my first ever readathon so I am EXCITED. I won't technically start until I wake up after eventually going to sleep {it's currently 12:51AM, I usually fall asleep around 4AM}*, but I thought I'd post my TBR list now. Have I mentioned I'm excited?

TBR:
Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Hunger by Michael Grant

If I finish all of those:
Cute Eats Cute by C.B. Murphy
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

For anyone else attempting this rather daunting challenge, link me up in the comments. We can support each other in our struggles through TBR piles and mini-challenges. As always, happy reading and happy monday!

*Don't judge the sleeping schedule. I am Very Pale which means I am a creature of the night, okay?

"Set Fire To The Rain"-Adele,