Next to be reviewed:

Teaser Tuesday {10}

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over @ Should be Reading. Check out her blog to get the rules! There's no way I can just share two lines, so most of these will probably more like paragraphs.
****************************************************


This week's teaser is from Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder!

"My heart dropped into my stomach and ran laps. Lieutenant Commander Karla and three Pop Cops followed my supervisor. The LC's smug expression and the terrified fury on my supervisor's face told me all I needed to know. Without hesitating, I ran."
-pg. 196

I actually just finished this book about five minutes ago and I absolutely loved it. Badassery is abundant and I'm so excited to start the second book in the series, Outside In. Maria V. Snyder's writing style is flawless and her protags. are always fierce. Love love love.

***************************************

Recently on the blog:

>I reviewed Adios, Nirvana and Tris & Izzie, posted a list of my top ten favorite male YA protagonists, and talked about how I reallyreallyreally want to read Dead Rules by Randy Russell. Also, I have some books to swap and a new poll in my sidebar. Thanks for stopping by!

"The Coldest Summer"-Fairline,