Next to be reviewed:

Teaser Tuesday {8}

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over @ Should be Reading. Check out her blog to get the rules! There's no way I can just share two lines, so most of these will probably more like paragraphs.
This week's teaser is from The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa!

"In the end, it didn't matter. A simple wish wouldn't save us from what we had to do, and my mind was made up.  "
-pg. 131

Last week's teaser was from The Iron Daughter, the second book in the series, so It's kind of fitting that this week's teaser is from the next installment. If you have a teaser please link below in the comments! I love reading them and would love if you shared yours. Happy Tuesday!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my CONTEST and vote in the poll at the bottom of my blog!
"Your Love"-Fay Wolf,
Photobucket