Next to be reviewed:

Flailing {a new feature}:

Today John Green {basically my favorite author ever, I would probably be fascinated by his grocery lists} announced the title of his newest book to be published May 2012.


Guys, it's a Shakespeare reference. And it's John Green. And it's coming out next year. Which will make it his first solo book since 2009's Paper Towns because it takes him three years to write the magical gifts called his books.

This here feature I'm starting is one in which I will gush over any books that I reallyreallyreally need right now. The ones that make me flail, hence the name of this feature, Flailing. John Green could keyboard smash out an entire novel and I. Would. Still. Love it. This is how one man can inspire a new feature.

Oh, and the best part? He's signing {not a machine copy, an honest-to-God-from-his-Sharpie signing} every single pre-ordered copy of his book. I'll let you absorb that for a while....

.....

......

.........

Okay, I think it may have sunken in by now. You can pre-order it here or here and both will have signed copies. Go forth, my dears, and support the Green.

So, what are you flailing over lately?
"Armistice"-Phoenix,
Photobucket