Next to be reviewed:

Teaser Tuesday (7)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over @ Should be Reading. Check out her blog to get the rules! There's no way I can just share two lines, so most of these will probably more like paragraphs.

This week's teaser is from The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa!

"I took a deep breath, forcing back the tears, willing them to freeze inside me, to freeze everything inside me. Emotions, tears, memories, anything that made me weak. Because if I was going to play in the Unseelie Court, I had to be made of ice. No, not ice. Like iron."
-pg. 47

I love this series so far and this is one of my favorite lines from the first two books. If you have a teaser please link below in the comments! I love reading them and would love if you shared yours. Have a great week!


"We Will Become Silhouettes"-The Shins,
Photobucket