Next to be reviewed:

IMM (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren & inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. From The Story Siren:
"The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies."

 This week I've tried to cut down on buying books and actually look through the books my library has, but I did still buy a few books.*
Bought:

The Demon's Lexicon: Sarah Rees Brennan

Borrowed from Library:

The Demon's Covenant: Sarah Rees Brennan
Sisters Red: Jackson Pearce

I've already finished The Demon's Lexicon and Covenant, and absolutely LOVED them, the review will  be up shortly. I've been waiting to get my hands on Sisters Red so I'll definitely be starting that very soon.
"Be OK"-Ingrid Michaelson,
Cara