Next to be reviewed:

Another Post That Isn't a Review...

Hello lovely people, how are you doing? I realize that I've been posting random things lately, but this is a blog for goodness sake, so I'm allowing myself one more this week. I promise some more reviews will be coming later in the week!

Lately I've been in writing mode, which for me means people watching until it gets slightly creepy.* Watching the way people interact with each other and by themselves. It's very interesting for those who haven't tried it, I highly recommend.** Anyway, while "watching" I've noticed that far too many people let others bring them down. For example, there's one girl at my school who basically thinks she's the coolest thing since sliced bread (hello stereotype, funny seeing you here). Everyone just lets her think she's the HBIC and you can almost see them taking hits on their self-esteem when she's around. It's so depressing! I've known this chick since I was five-years-old, so I'm more than immune to her behavior, but I like to think that I stand up for myself all the time and not just when it comes to her.

What I'm trying to say is, that no one is better than you make them out to be. Never let anyone convince you that they're better in any way, shape, or form. Basically, be your own literary hero/heroine. Picture the strongest character you've read about, the one person you want to be who doesn't take anything from anyone. Now, be that. Strong individuals don't just exist in stories, nor should they. Every story and character was inspired by something or someone, so be the inspiration people! Be the book, young grasshopper.

/end motivational speech

"Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars,
Cara

*I'm being far too generous...I stare.
**The awkward is worth it. You learn so much!

P.S. On a completely different note, are there any Skins fans out there? I've just recently gotten into it and...I. Can't. Stop. Watching. It's so friggin' addicting!