Next to be reviewed:

AH, the excitement!

So today I found out that the thing I live in, that was mistaken for a house, is actually a rock. I've apparently been living under it for some time now because I didn't even know there was going to be a sequel to The Body Finder. *facepalm* I was doing my usual afternoon ritual of searching Twitter, Blogger, Youtube, Tumblr, and We Heart It for new posts when I stumble across the cover of Desires of the Dead, aka The Body Finder Part Two. My face looked a lot like this:



Yurp, I stared in awe for a few minutes before gaining my composure. I then ran to the nearest phone, called Staysi {of Lost in Ink fame*} and basically fangirled with her for a good half hour. Yes, I LOVED that book. Anyway, the cover is gorgeous and I had to share. Without further adieu the Desires of the Dead cover:



Isn't it pretty? I love that it's very similar to the TBF cover, without being idential. I also love that Kimberly Derting's name is at the top of the book against the black. Authors work friggin' hard on their books and should have their names very visible! I can't wait for this book and am very curious as to what Violet and Jay are going to be up to in the next installment. If you haven't read The Body Finder yet, I highly encourage you to. This is me virtually shoving you out the door to go get it. Seriously, you won't regret it!

"So Much Love"-The Rocket Summer,