Next to be reviewed:

Calling All Bloggers!

The awards post I recently put up made me realize how few bloggers I've actually interacted with. This made me think, 'How can I get to know more peoples?!' Well, I think I have a plan! I'd like to put together a new feature that shall be called Behind the Blog. For this meme, I will be interviewing bloggers from around the book-bloggersphere* in an attempt to get to know some people a little more. I know a lot of other bloggers hold interviews, but I just thought I'd give it a shot. I even made a pretty button! ...yeah.
Anyway, if you'd like to participate in the first ever Behind the Blog, just send an e-mail to {fmhreviews@gmail.com} with Behind the Blog as the subject.
I'd really love to talk to you, and I don't bite-promise-so don't be shy!

"Shark in the Water"- VV  Brown,
Cara



*That is, if anyone actually wants to be interviewed by me.