Next to be reviewed:

I have a WINNER and random babbling a plenty...

First, let's get down to business, the part you've come for: the Paranormalcy ARC winner...

The winner



is....


Caitlin Darrell!!!

Woohoo! Congrats! I'm emailing you as soon as I publish this post and you have 48 hours to respond. I'll send out your prize ASAP.

Now, onto other things. I miss you. All of you. I've missed reading your posts and responding to your comments, and I fully expected to come back to two followers. So, thanks for sticking around. I know I haven't been commenting on others' blogs or anything I should be doing. I even forgot about a blogfest and am thoroughly ticked at myself for it. (Sorry Jen!)

The truth is that I'm going back to school in a few weeks and I don't have the time I had earlier in the summer. Cheering has also started back up and I have 4-7 hour practices every week day, which means I'm usually ready for bed by 10:00. Anyway, the point is that I might only be posting once or twice a week now, but I'm going to try to put much more work into those posts and make them worth a week.

My first act of business though is catching up on what you guys have been up to. If you comment with a link to a post you've put up in the last two weeks I promise I will read and comment on it, because I've been horrible with that. Thanks and have a great weekend!

EDIT: I realize this post is all SRS BSNS and such. This is odd for me, so I decided to catch you up on my favorite eye candy of the moment. It's been so long since I've posted some! I give you Joel Kanitz from the band This Century (Enjoy.) :









*Before I go, some shameless promotion. I'm one of the thirty new bloggers participating in The Story Siren's Backstage Blogging feature and the first post is up here!

"Put Your Hands Up"-Family Force 5,

Photobucket