Next to be reviewed:

Mortal Instruments Graphic Novel News!

Some new panels have been released for the TMI graphic novel* coming out...sometime later this year. Huzzah! I don't know if anyone else is as excited as I am about this, but let me tell you these blew my mind! I'm an equal opportunity literature nerd, and enjoy manga, various graphic novels*, and comics. This means that having one of my favorite series being turned into a graphic novel* makes me squee like a pre-pubescent girl at a Jonas Brothers contest. Also, pictures of Alec make me happy.

So, without further adieu, here's the new stuff:



You can see Ms. Clare's thoughts, and more sneak peeks over here.
Turn your scars into stars**,
Cara
*...anyone else notice how many times I said 'graphic novels'?
**Are these inspirational (at least I think they are) quotes working, or am I going a little too fortune cookie?