Next to be reviewed:

Last Liners!

So, this isn't really a meme, but if you really would like to join in, go right ahead! I've always felt that the last line (or lines) of a book is the most important part of a book. That's what the reader remembers most, and what sums up the whole book, IMO. So, I come with my favorite last lines of the moment!

"The most important thing for any con artist is never to think like a mark... Marks think they can get something for nothing. Marks think they can get what they don't deserve and could never deserve. Marks are stupid and pathetic and sad. Marks think that they're going to go home one night and have the girl they've loved since they were a kid suddenly love them back. Marks forget that whenever something's too good to be true, that's because it's a con.

-White Cat by Holly Black

 Also! I've decided to post a quote from the first chapter of Red Glove. But see, I don't know if I'm really supposed to, or if I'm allowed to, so I have to do it all sneaky like. So, I'm just going to type and "I haven't inherited a chain of hotels. There are no diamond mines in Tanzania. I have never been to Tanzania. These are just a few of the stories my mother has spent the summer spinning for a string of blond girls in hopes they make me forget about Lila. They don't." Oh look! It just snuck in there! Anyway, that quote is from none other than Cassel Sharpe himself.

Give a hug,
Cara!