Next to be reviewed:

Random Question of the Week!


I'm one of those people who wonder about very random topics throughout the week. I've decided to start posting some of these questions here, and I would love to read your thoughts on them!

This week's question is:
Why did you start blogging in the first place?


I decided to start blogging after Staysi, my lovely friend in the real world (YES, THE REAL WORLD!), told me about her blog while we were scouring Barnes and Noble looking for books on palm reading and Greece one day. She told me a little about blogging, but I didn't think much of it until I visited her site, which lead to me discover a lot of other great blogs out there. I'm a very opinionated person, so I thought that a blog would be the perfect place to store all of my thoughts. Now I actually have some people who read my posts, which is amazing! So, that's how it started for me and I would love to hear your stories on how you got started too!