Next to be reviewed:

My First Award!


 Isn't it great?! Thanks so much to Kelsey from The Door to Wonderland

The rules after you've received the award:

1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself

My 15 bloggers (I don't know many blogs yet, so I decided to use this opportunity to go check some out!):
1. Staysi from Lost In Ink! [I have to give her one, she's the best!]
2. Lucy from Delightful Reviews!
3. Kate from The Neverending Shelf!
5. Briana, Arielle and Marisa from BAM Book Reviews!
13. Mariah from A Reader's Adventure!
14. LiLi from Chica Reader!
15. Confessions Of A Wandering Heart!

7 Things About Me You Don't Know:
1. I love Batman.
2. I'm deathly afraid of birds.
3. I get very excited over little things.
4. I have a cat named Jingles; he's very overweight.
5. I will one day marry J.R. Celski.
6. I'm very opinionated... about everything.
7. I will be at the NYC Teen Author Festival on Sunday!*

* Staysi & I will definitely be going, so follow me on twitter if you'd like to see updates throughout the day!