Next to be reviewed:

Um...hi?

Today I went online and was mindlessly scrolling through pages of Tumblr posts and new releases on BarnesandNoble.com when I remembered that I have a book blog.

.....

Then I rapidly typed blogger.com into my search bar, logged in and realized that I still, by some miracle, have followers.

It's weird how fast these past few months have gone by and how quickly this blog fell to the wayside as I waded through piles of homework and stacks of summer reading books. I haven't stopped reading YA by any means, but have just stopped having the time to review. I'm starting to go through that awkward 'Who am I and what does it all mean?' phase and being angst-ridden sure does take up a big chunk of my time.

I've also rediscovered my love for finding new music and people. (It's alarming how much of my money as well as my parents money is spent on books and music. By the way, I just picked up Yo La Tengo's Popular Songs album and it is GOLD.) I've been going to more concerts than I thought possible and discovering new artists like crazy. It's exhilarating and I love it. I'm also learning to play guitar and that's a whole bundle of fun (This, for anyone who's never attempted to play, is sarcasm. My fingers hurt like hell and I'm waiting not so patiently for my calluses to form.)

All in all, I've been busy. I've also had times where I was bored to tears but couldn't think of anything to write. Procrastination has been my friend and for that I have completely left my dear old blog hanging in the corner of my mind where cobwebs form.

I didn't come on here to say adios* before I delete or to lie and say 'I'll be on every week!' I just wanted to say that I will try to post sporadically until summer when I have more time to blog and I would love if you stay with me until then.

I hope you all have an amazing day/night/week/month/year/life!



*Fun fact: Goodbye is a contraction for 'God be with you.' Mind blown.




Photobucket