Next to be reviewed:

In lieu of reviews

Since there's no way I'll be able to catch up on reviews for the past three-four months i've decided to put up a list of the books that I would recommend. I know this doesn't help at all really since I'm not breaking down why I like them, but hopefully you'll look into some of them.


  • Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg [If you liked The Lonely Hearts Club, this is right up your alley. I might give this one a full review.]
  • Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John [More enlightening than I thought it would be.]
  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (FANTASTIC. A great followup to The Maze Runner.]
  • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart [Fun, smart, and strong.]
  • Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn [One of my favorite books I've read in a while. Great characters.]
  • Devilish by Maureen Johnson [I was never a big fan of her work-although she's the best person to follow o Twitter-I actually really enjoyed Devilish.]
Hope you guys get a chance to experience some of these!





Photobucket