Next to be reviewed:

Post-Mockingjay Depression (NO SPOILERS)

Post-Mockingjay Depression:

I have it.

Some of you probably have it too.

I literally finished reading the last installment in the epic world of The Hunger Games not two minutes ago, so be warned that this post is what I'm thinking right now, and my views will probably change immensely when it comes time to write my final review.

The first thing that comes to mind: disappointment. I'm not trying to scare anyone off. Suzanne Collins is brilliant and the book was overall just as good as the other two installments, but...I really would've liked to see more. It felt rushed to me and a little forced at times. I know I can't speak for all readers, but my expectations were at such a high level that almost no ending would ever reach them. This fact leaves me with mixed feelings towards this whole thing.

I don't know if I'm just upset that the series is ending. Or that because I didn't like the ending. Or if I'm just a little crazy after the emotional roller coaster Mockingjay takes you on.

I don't know what it is, but I'm fried after reading that. So now I'm going to go watch some pointless YouTube videos and try to salvage some of my sanity.

Any thoughts from people who've read Mockingjay? Tell me in a comment or if you want to talk spoilers send me an e-mail I'm dying to talk with someone about it!




"I Wanna Love You"-The Maine (cover),

Photobucket